TS Police Constable Marks list 2019 merit list police.nic.in: Telangana police constable recruitment merit list and marks list for the year 2019 can be checked online. TS Police constable marks list will be available on official website.
TS Police Constable Marks list 2019
Telangana police department is a newly formed entity after the formation of Telangana state. Through this department, you as a citizen of Telangana state, will get the most effective, efficient, quality based and productive police service. The department’s primary aim is to focus and enhance a cooperative partnership with the society. The police force is well-trained to develop the best community policing service accompanied by improved communication methods and reduction in crime.
Are you a young and enthusiastic job seeker interested in serving the society? Do you want to become an honest policeman in the Telangana police force? Without further wasting your time, you must first submit your application available on the official website, for vacancies of constable positions appearing in the notification.
TS Police constable merit list Download
After writing your written examination, the selection board will announce the TS Police constable merit list 2019 of your written examination. Now, you can be alert by browsing the official website www.tspolice.gov.in.frequently. You can download the TS police constable marks list by following a few steps.
- Just log on to the website and look for the link connected with merit list.
- Click this link and a web page will open.
- Enter your name, birth date, roll number, and other details.
- Submit this information.
- The Telangana Police constable merit list page will be displayed.
- By knowing that you are successful in the merit list, now you can use the download button to get the result page on your system.
- Take a hard copy of the Telangana constable recruitment marks list for your reference and records.
- Merit list will be announced based on the marks that you have obtained. Now you will be called for attending a physical test as well as medical test. This is a part of the recruitment process.
Congratulations and wish you good luck in your endeavour in attaining a Government job.