TS Police SI results 2020 Sub inspector exam: Telangana police department is dedicated to delivering the most productive, quality and efficient police service to the public. Police are committed to the progression of a willing partnership with our public to develop an improved communications, reduced time, and better community policing.
TS Police SI results 2020 Sub inspector exam
Telangana police recruitment 2020 had announced for the 3600 posts of sub-inspector of a police constable, telangana police driver posts. The candidates who appeared for the examination online or offline are now desperately waiting for the announcement of the TS state police SI results. Very soon the result will be uploaded on the official website of the Telangana police department. It is important for the applicants to bring the admit card or hall ticket for checking the TS Police SI results online.
How to check TS police SI results
- The applicants can easily view their results online by visiting the official portal.
- The aspirants can also know about their performance by comparing the answer key of examination but it will only give the a rough idea about the marks achieved.
- After visiting the official website there will be a link as RESULT available on the home page .<<<<Telangana Police Merit List>>>>
- Candidate have to select on this link.
- Telangana police SI Results 2020 will be in the PDF format.
- The applicant has to download this.
- Then comes the selection of result.
- And then applicant has to enter the roll no.
- After filling the roll no from the admit card, the TS police SI recruitment results will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants are advised to take the printout of the shown result so as to use it for the future records.
- After clearing the written examination, the applicants have to qualify the physical endurance test and medical examination.
- Then the final selection of applicants is announced.
- Candidates securing more than the TS police SI results & cut off marks in the written examination will be considered as qualified for the next level selection process.
It is mandatory to always take hold of the admit card/roll number in all cases, even at the further steps of the examination. Only the passing candidates are eligible to appear for the next step of the examination.